Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
(This role is for UAE Nationals)
The ideal candidate will provide local administration and clerical support in the areas of Human Resources (HR) and liaising with the business partners to provide efficient HR services to the organization in line with HR best practices.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
1. General HR Support
- Checks all leave administration, in line with policy, covering and spot checks on actions, checking applied leave notifications prior to submission for final approval ensuring that leave records are updated accordingly
- Administers the unauthorized absenteeism reports of all departments and verifies the case, studies previous history of absence of the concerned employee, liaises with the business partner to take action as appropriate
- Checks medical invoices, updates required data in the Oracle HRMS for necessary deductions, providing stationary and standard forms to clinics as required. Follows up on any specialist treatment or process any expense claim as required
- Administers the accident process including receiving the accident report form, through verifying all expenses on the medical certificate and any sick leave and hospitalization related to the accident. Passes all documentation on accidents to the Insurance Supervisor for claim purposes and follows up the employee’s case until the accident case is settled
- Administers the merit increase by preparing individual letters to employees and forward them to departments concerned
- Coordinates with business partner to arrange the bonus letters for the employees and forward them to departments concerned
- Coordinates with department managers in respect of those employees who reach retirement age, in order to end their employment or extend their services. Coordinates with approved clinics to arrange medical check-ups to certify fitness for continued employment of the employees
- Process educational claims after reviewing applications, checking availability and following up on schools' invoices to check that payments have been made
- Process all matters related to the services such as travel, visas, passports, medical examinations.
- Maintains and updates the personal data files of employees spouses, children, qualifications, address etc. in the HRIS
2. Pension Related
- Prepares the required forms and documents including the submission of insurance numbers for national employees as advised by the General Pension and Social Security Authority (GPSSA). Carries out such activities in coordination with Finance and Accounts department, including submitting the required forms and documents to GPSSA on new recruitment or separation, addition of employee service from previous employer and any other requirements for nationals. Follows up with GPSSA on the entitlement of nationals.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
Good knowledge of HR Policies and Procedures
Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related area
A minimum of 2 years’ experience within HR
- Good communication skills and fluent in Arabic and English
- Time management skill